Revision as of 14:33, 26 April 2017 by Atmoschem
Aerosol size distribution
- Jost Heintzenberg's derivation on properties of the lognormal distribution
- Grainger's compilation of useful formulae for aerosol size distribution and optical properties
- Fitting lognormal distributions
Aerosol chemical composition and measurements
Aerosol measurement campaigns and networks
- An overview of the Trace-P campaign Jacob et al. (2003)
- An overview of the ACE-Asia campaign Seinfeld et al. (2004)
- IMPROVE Network. Read the summary reports.
Dynamics of aerosol particles
- Thermodynamics of Chemical Equilibrium This is interesting and insightful on-line textbook on chemical thermodynamics. Highly recommended.
- ISORROPIA model webpage
- Extended AIM model webpage
- Professor Fangqun Yu's online nucleation rate calculation page
- Kulmala (2003) Science paper: How particles nucleate and grow
- Teflon/quartz filters
- PILS (Particle into Liquid Sampler)
- EC/OC analyzer
- Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2)
Aerosol Mass Spectrometry
- This page was last modified on 26 April 2017, at 14:33.
- This page has been accessed 5,508 times.